Saturday, October 21, 2006

Pussy Dreams

Greetings!

I finished work as usual, and reached home by cab at 4:30 AM. Opened the door; flung my handbag; went to the bathroom for a wash and then slowly entered the bedroom. Jay was on the bed, facing the other side; I quietly slipped into the bed and under the blanket. “Why so late?” enquired Jay. “Oh! I thought you were sleeping. Anyway. One client held me back – there were lots of issues in the reports that we sent last week. So the client wanted to go over each of the issue and sort out. Got late. Sorry darling.” “Even I was late. I came in only at around 2:00 AM” mentioned Jay. “Oh!”

I had got married to Jay just last week – it was a hurriedly “arranged” marriage – since both of us could not get a long vacation. But life went on like this for couple of months, without a honeymoon. Both of us were working in BPO Units and our timings were weird and we rarely met face to face in daylight.

One night as usual I came home in the wee hours and quietly slipped under the blanket. I just snuggled Jay and slept off. When I woke up in the morning, I was surprised to see Jay next to me sleeping happily. “Jay. Have a nice day, c u late in the evening” – left a note next to Jay and was about to leave – when Jay snatched me by my hand and pulled me. What a surprise. “Are you on vacation today?” I enquired. “No Sindhu, I just came-in about 3 hours back. Got late with few reports and my US boss was arriving; so had to receive him at airport”. I was shocked. “I saw you when I came in at around 2:00 AM and slipped into the bed” “Oh no.” said Jay. “Then who was that in the bed?” I asked him. “Now I understand. It must have been my brother. He said he would stay over for the night and leave early in the morning to catch up a train” “Atrocious Jay. You could have informed me right? Che…che…I almost slept with your brother” I angrily retorted. “Sorry Sindhu. I called you up to say that. You never picked up the phone.” “I know…I missed two of your calls, because I was sitting with my Lead for a long time” I told. “But you could have sent me an SMS” I questioned Jay. “It never struck me. Sorry about that…” replied Jay. “Working in weird timings for BPO units, and hardly meeting each other; my olfaction has not caught up with your body odor” - to recognize you in dark. What a life?” I narrated.

“Darling it is time we went for a honeymoon – at least a short one – to get to know each other. I know very well – I have not even touched your sensitive buttons” chuckled Jay. “Hmmm…I agree. But I cant take a vacation till the next month-end or so” I replied. “Frustrating Sindhu…what a life. And moreover our holidays too don’t match. Guys n Gals out there in the world dream about Extra-Innings and Extra-Time; we here have not even set up a match. Frustrating. I want to resign and look for a new job” fumed Jay. “Cool down. I understand. But think again. You started your career in a BPO four years back and now where else can you go? All BPOs work the same way in India…Other sectors too has been afflicted with the same problem now a days. May be we can align our weekly-off days?” I counseled. “I can’t change the roster now. A change-request will take a while to get approved, and moreover, many people have left our organization. So the existing ones are backfilling with additional shifts…” replied Jay.

After a few mundane dry-weeks, as usual, I slipped into the bed in the wee hours. I heard Jay murmuring, “Wet n Soft…wet n soft…” I wondered what he was upto. Even after a few minutes his murmurs did not stop. But seemed to be fast asleep. I didn’t want to disturb his sleep – I was disturbed and curious too. But I couldn’t get what that “wet n soft” meant.

After a few minutes, there was a soft knock on the door. “Who are you? What do you want?” I asked the young good-looking girl at the door. “I am Ann, May I come in please.” “Yes. But why did you not use the calling bell?” I asked curiously. “Ma’am, I thought bell would disturb Jay’s sleep.” “Wow. Ok, Please come in. Who are you by the way? What do you want?” I asked Ann. “Ma’am, I need to go to the bathroom” she requested. By the time I could answer yes, she marched to the bathroom, in the bedroom! I was appalled. I wondered how she knew the right way to the bathroom in the bedroom? In fact she had to go past the one in the hall to reach bedroom. I ran behind her and clutched her neck and asked her – what the heck? Why did you come to this bathroom? This is my personal washroom? I thundered. “Oh. Ma’am, I forgot my panties in this bathroom – so came here to take that.” “Really?” “Yes. See this, if you don’t believe me” she leaned forward and lifted her skirt to show her bare bottoms. I almost fainted.

She stepped into the bathroom. “But why did you come to this bathroom?” “To wash of course. Don’t you know why people use bathroom?” Ann retorted. “What?” She slipped on her panties and moved. Blocking her way, I yelled at Jay. Jay woke up and not realizing what was happening, and in half sleep, he came chanting, “Wet n Soft…Smooth n Slippery… Wet n Soft…Smooth n Slippery… Wet n Soft…Smooth n Slippery…” My mind started to suspect if Jay was referring to Ann. I yelled at Jay once again, holding his back and asked him, if his chants referred to Ann. Not knowing what the question was, he simply nodded his head. My temper grew wild.

“What the heck? Wet, Soft, Smooth, Slippery…Are you people referring to my pussy? Bullshit. I will call police on harassment charges…” thundered Ann. “Did you sleep here – sometime back?” I shouted back. “Yes.” answered Ann. “Whaaaat?” I roared and stepped back. Jay came alive and approached me. I stepped back silently. I strongly suspected Jay’s sexcapade with Ann and my anger grew exponentially – not knowing how to react.

“Sindhu, Ann – I was referring to the new soap from Switzerland that I used to wash myself before I went to the bed – and definitely not your pussy, Ann” clarified Jay. Ann seemed relieved, but I was not convinced. “But why did Ann come over, in the first place?” I enquired. “Oh Ma’am, I am in no way connected to Jay – I had an upset stomach while I was walking down the street, and knocked on the door. When Jay consented; I used the bathroom and lied on the bed for sometime to relax; and nothing more” clarified Ann. I felt relieved; but read a lesson in it.

Deducing that continence cannot be sustained forever - the next day, I quit my job; Jay was happy.

I took up a consulting job after many weeks; and now I work leisurely. Jay never pussy-dreams anymore. Me happy too…


Sindhu

No comments: